Push Start Key Cover with RFID Ignition
Introducing the world’s first Honda Ruckus Push Start system with RFID ignition technology. Use the included fob to activate the ignition with just a touch from the receiver that is hidden beneath your battery box. Once activated you are able use the push start to start your bike. If you dont have a kill switch then you just simply touch the RFID key fob on your battery box again to disable and shut down your engine.
The actual push button can be made with any logo, name, artwork or anything you want. Once you purchase we will email you to discuss what you would like to see. Anything is possible so lets be creative together!!
Along with the included key fob you are able to purchase a glass vial rfid chip that you are able to sew into your glove for an addition $20. Email if you would lie to purchase the addons as we will get you a great price that we can’t publish.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Out of stock
Our Push start system utilizes the incredible M-lock from Motogadget. Here is some info on the unit.
M-lock uses RFID to delete your key. Simply wave the keyfob over the secret location you picked for the sensor and its just as if you turned the key. Super sick for those custom builds out there. You can even get a tiny glass vial to sew into your glove.
Hit me up by email if you have any questions about M-lock or any Motogadget product.
The m-Lock is a contact free digital ignition lock with RFID technology and substitutes mechanical ignition locks or their electrical switching feature respectively.
The associated digital key/transponder only has to be approached to the m-Lock (switching distance approx. 1 1/2″ – 2″), and the ignition is switched on or off completely contact free.
The m-Lock is based on the latest RFID technology (Radio Frequency Identification) and therefore, unlike e.g. radio remote controls, tamper-proof. Each key/transponder has a unique digital code.
The m-Lock can be actuated with the correct digital code only. Key/transponder and m-Lock are absolutely free of mechanical wear.
The m-Lock switches automotive relays with a possible load of up to 40A – sufficient power for every on-board system.
The hidden mounting of the small m-Lock, covered by non-metallic parts like e.g. a plastic side panel, permits completely removing the mechanic ignition lock. Clean look and various design possibilities are guaranteed – especially for custom bikes!
The available option ‘Glass Tube’ is so small (3 x 13 mm) that it can be sewn into the glove. Please note the reduced switching distance (about 5-10 mm) of the Glass Tube transponder. The 2 included standard keys (teardrop shape) are key fob sized.
All keys/transponders are available as a replacement ‘key blank’ and can be ‘taught’ to the desired m-Lock.
NOTE: We do not recommend using the m-Lock combined with immobilizers! Contact your dealer/manufacturer for informations about the possible deactivation of the immobilizer.
Dimensions and specifications
Transmitter/receiver, diameter of installed assembly: 30 mm
Height: 14 mm
Cable length: approx. 50 cm (20″)
Weight incl. cable: approx. 30 g
Fixture: 2 x M3 threaded hole on back side
Operating voltage: 6V – 18V
Operating temperature: -20 °C… +80 °C (-4F – 176F)
Scope of Supply
m-Lock with approx. 50 cm (20″) connector cable, 1 user key and 1 master key (teardrop shape), 1 automotive relay 12V/40A, 4 flat pins with isolating sleeves, connector, removable fuse, detailed installation and operating instructions.
All advantages summarized
- RFID technology is tamper-resistant
- each key has a unique code
- the key first activates the m-Lock without touching it and then, via the relay, the entire on-board system
- neither key nor m-Lock suffer from mechanical wear
- the key requires no battery – failsafe
- no overload or scorched pins possible due to indirect switching via the 40 A main relay
- the m-Lock is very compact an can be mounted hidden in many places
- water tight and vibration resistant because of the moulded-in construction
- depending on the model, key sizes range from very small (key fob sized) to tiny (glass vial) and may be integrated into other objects like gloves, clothing, pendants (NON-METALLIC!) etc.
- keys can be easily purchased and ‘learned’ to any m-Lock – your integrated locksmith
- a switching distance of 4 – 5 cm ensures convenient switching while excluding the possibility of accidental engagement
- An integrated LED shows the status of the m-Lock while mounting, connecting and ‘teaching’ new keys
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 7 in|